In order to provide the best shipping service, our products are all shipped by the Amazon.co.uk shipping department. For all our returns please contact Amazon.co.uk's
General Returns Policy
We are affiliates of Amazon.co.uk so all returns are handled by Amazon. Below is Amazon.co.uk's Return Policy. You can also see the full policy by visiting their website
Amazon.co.uk's Return Policy.
You may return new, unopened items sold and fulfilled by Amazon.co.uk within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. Items should be returned in their original packaging. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error. Just visit our online Returns Center, and we will guide you through the process and even supply you with a return mailing label you can print out.
This page outlines the details of our returns policy rules and exceptions:
- Items that are Not Returnable
- Partial Refunds
- Orders Returned After 30 Days
- Items Purchased from other Sellers
- In-Store Returns
- Using our Return Mailing Label
Be sure to visit our Product Specific Policies page for more information on returns for the various product lines (such as toys, electronics, etc.). Items that are Not Returnable
Amazon.co.uk does not accept returns of the following items:
- Hazardous items that are gas-powered or contain flammable liquids. (These items will say "This item cannot be returned" on their product detail page.)
- Computer laptops and desktops more than 30 days after delivery.
- Any product missing the serial number or UPC.
- Gift certificates.
- Grocery products and Gourmet gift baskets.
- Pay As You Go (or prepaid) phone cards.
- Items purchased from sellers other than Amazon.co.uk.
Partial Refunds will be issued for the following items:
- Most items that are returned more than 30 days after delivery.
- Any item that has obvious signs of use.
- Any opened laptop or desktop computer. A 15% restocking fee will apply.
- Any CD, DVD, VHS tape, software, video game, cassette tape, or vinyl record that has been opened/taken out of its plastic wrap. (If you discover that the item is defective after the package is opened, a full refund or replacement will still be granted.)
- Any item not returned in the condition it was received.
To find out more about how refunds are calculated, visit our Refunds page. Orders Returned After 30 Days
Orders that were delivered more than 30 days ago will not appear in the list of orders eligible for return in our online Returns Center. Such an order will receive only a partial refund if you do choose to return it. If you still wish to return it, follow our instructions on the Packing & Sending Your Return page (be sure to include the packing slip in the box).
If you received a faulty item and need to exchange it for the same item, visit our Returns Center to request a replacement. If you would like to exchange an item for a different one, please return the original item through our online Returns Center (you will be refunded your original purchase price once we receive the item) and place another order for the item you wish to purchase. You do not have to wait for us to receive the original item before placing the new order.
Please note that it takes us 3 to 5 business days to process returns once they arrive at our Returns Center. You can view completed returns and refunds by visiting Your Account and accessing the relevant order summary. Items Purchased from Other Sellers
As the Amazon.co.uk Web site offers items for sale both by Amazon.co.uk and by registered third-party sellers, it is important in the returns process to know from whom the item was purchased.
- Visit Your Account and view the order. Click on the order number and the seller is listed at the top of your order information.
If the item to be returned was not sold by Amazon.co.uk, you will need to contact the seller directly or follow the specific Amazon Merchant's return instructions found in the order summary of Your Account.
Amazon.co.uk subsidiaries operating on third-party platforms, such as Warehouse Deals, may have different policies. Merchant policies are accessible before ordering, wherever product details are made available. In-Store Returns
Items purchased from Amazon.co.uk cannot be returned to a physical store (such as Borders, Target, or Office Depot stores); please click the related link in the order summary in Your Account for more information. Using our Return Mailing Label
The return mailing labels obtained from our online Returns Center are valid only for returns shipped within the U.K.
Each return mailing label is coded for a specific shipment. Please do not include items from other orders, or other shipments from the same order, in the same box, or you will not receive the correct refund. Each shipment must be returned using a separate mailing label.
If you use this mailing label and the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.), we'll pay the return shipping costs.
If you use this mailing label and your return is not the result of our error, the shipping cost of that returned item will be deducted from your refund. The amount deducted will be equivalent to our standard shipping cost for that item.